Friday, August 12, 2011

MY FUN SUMMER PROGRAM

This summer was a lot of fun because I got to meet new people that I never thought I was going to have talk to my team mates but once I got to talk to them I found out that they were a nice person to hang out with. what I have learned from this six week summer program is never give up on a situation because there are other ways to get around that specific situation. The main reason I said this because there was many times on job I found myself give up on garage band because I thought i was perfect with technolgy. Another thing that I learned from this job is to do what you love and not just do your job for the money because if you do so then when you are ready to go to work, you're not going to be excited to get up with a firm mind to do your work. This summer was every exciting and interesting and I got more out of it then what I thought I was going to get.

-- by Sasha Senorine

No comments:

Post a Comment