Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rise To Walkway Elevator

"I don't see why we should have to pay for some guy in a wheelchair when no one else would use it.It's a waste of taxpayer money. Besides, if they're in a wheelchair, maybe they shouldn't be going up over the river, anyway"said by Mister X.I think that was an ignorant comment and that you can have an opinion but just find a better way of saying it. I also believe that spending $2.4 million package on elevators and stairs is really expensive and we are in debt as it is.I think that was a good idea but we should find a different way to let disabled people go on the walkway. I also think that there is some cons of having a disabled person that high and it being crowded it wouldn't be that wheelchair accessible even with the elevators; it would make it more difficult for them to even enjoy themselves with without getting stares for people .In my opinion I think they should think this further through because there are more cons than pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment