Thursday, July 7, 2011

Activiteies we did the last 3 days!!!!

We did a lot these last couple of days! The first day we played an amazing name game to get to know each other as individuals and each others names. After the name game, we played Zip Zap Zop! which was a very fun game... LOL! I didn't really know the meaning of it but i loved it. The second day we visited a picture gallery. As we pulled up it was a normal house with a driveway and garage. When we parked a woman came out and she brought us to a car. Honestly i thought we were gonna see a car or something. When she opened the door i saw an amazing 0picture gallery with beautiful maternity picture and wedding photos. Her name was Elissa Davidson and she's been working for 11 years as a single mom with two kids. She inspired me because she risked everything to keep her family safe For all these activities it changed me in many ways, I now know everyone's names and I also think of my future even more than i used to, and for an extra the responsibly for myself is way better .

No comments:

Post a Comment