Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Reflective post: First Week

During the beginning of this week I was unsure on what to expect for this job. I had a slight understanding on what this summer job was going to entail but some of the tasks that were given to us still surprised me overall. I personally enjoy this job and think its a great introduction to media arts and radio especially for someone who may want to partake in a career involving blogs or radio. I think that just working with Project Able and Children's Media Project for a few days has taught me skills that I otherwise have not learned ever. The two activities that I learned the most from is going to the EID Photography Studio and editing. The studio was mostly the whole team listening to Elissa Davidson. she told us about her story and how she became the well known photographer that she is now. The editing was mostly the team taking records clips of them

No comments:

Post a Comment