Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Day With Readnex

On Tueday, July 19 2011 the Turn It up team went to the Readnex rehersal in Newburg to interview the team on what inspire them to be a singer or rapper. Their names are Decora, Free Flowing, DJ H2O, Jarabe de Sol and Latin Translator. It was very interesting to me the way they articulate themselves and reach out to others on what a dream is. The way they express dreams is that dream is a thing that you have to believe in, and if you do not believe in your dreams then your dreams will give up on you. When they say that to me, it creates a feeling that I must not give up on my dream even though it may seem a little bit rocky and trials may come my way. You just have to overcome obstacles. Learning that makes me figure out who I am as a person, and what I need to do in order for me to accomplish my goals and my future endeavours. My goals are becoming a pediatrician and to graduate high school, college and Medical school. The trials that I may confront is study because sometimes when I am studying I will feel like, "What am I a doing? Can I just be tested on what I think and feel about the world instead of being tested on things that The Board Of Education thinks are important?" So therefore when Iam studying I need to say to my self inorder for me to pursue my dreams, "I need to do what I have to do any pay full attention to my assignment." Thank You to the Readnex for their time and I appreciate every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment