Thursday, July 14, 2011

Drama With Ms.Joan

July 5th, 2011, the first day of work, we began drama exercises with one of our leaders, Ms.Joan. With the exercises that we practice we become more acquainted with one another. Breaking down the walls of our shy behavior to new people the exercises created laughter which led to new found-friendship. The activity that we did that I found that was fun and interesting, was the one that we did where we chose and action that we felt that described our name. The action that I chose was a samurai bow; I decided this action because to me it expressed respect and honor both of which that I feel describes me. Others choose various things from a swaying of the hips, a gentleman's bow, a jump, and jazz fingers. Starting from the very first person we had to recite those who went before us action and name, as an individual and then as a group in unison. Practicing the drama exercises with Ms.Joan taught us how to work together and more efficient, to communicate, and to enable us to be open to new things.









"taking notes about interpretive technigues

and script development with Ms.Joan."

No comments:

Post a Comment