Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reflective Post on ReadNex Poetry Squad

I have to say that the ReadNex were on of the most down to earth people I have ever met. They were very insightful and made a point of being different and doing what made you happy. Its easy to see that what they are doing is something that makes them happy and is something that will be successful for them whether they become rich or not. The group made a statement about how doing something that you are going to be happy with is more important then a well payed boring job. They said if your doing something you happy with it is no longer a job. I want that for myself. If I could have a job where I get to do something I love it has made me successful. It is something that I think most people will never have, but is something that I will strive for until I succeed. I would take doing something I'm going to have fun with and get paid for rather then a job that pays me handsomely but I am unhappy. Happiness is the most important thing to me. I would rather be happy then rich any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment